The Keysight M8054A interference source allows to generate repeatable and accurate level impairments for testing of high-speed digital receivers that support symbol rates up to 64 Gbaud.
Receiver test for devices with PCIe® 4/5, OIF CEI-56G, IEEE802.3 bs, bj, cd, by, SAS, and other high-speed digital interfaces.
Ключевые возможности и технические характеристики
- Random level interference with crest factor > 4
- Sinusoidal level interference
- Common mode and differential mode
- Bandwidth adjustable up to 32 GHz
- 4 differential output channels to avoid baluns
- Adjustable amplitude up to 1 Vpp (se), 2 Vpp (diff.)
- 1-slot AXIe module for combined configurations with M8040A high-performance BERT
- Graphical user interface and remote control via M8070B system software for M8000 series of BER test solution