Based on the AXLe standart the M9709A is an 8-bit digitizer, able to capture signals from DC up to 500 MHz at 1 GS/s with excellent measurement accuracy across 32 synchronous channels within a single card. The digitizer also enables long acquisitions with its very large on-board memory of up to 16 GB.
The multi-module processing synchronization allows building a system with up to three M9709A High-Speed Digitizers in a M9505A, 5-slot AXIe chassis. This configuration offers a modular acquisition of up to 96 channels, whilst maintaining phase coherence across all channels.
Ключевые возможности и технические характеристики
- Advanced research large scale experiments in hydrodynamics, plasma fusion (Tokamak/Stellarator), particle physics, or microwave astronomy
- Multi-channel experiments
- 32 channels of DC to 500 MHz input frequency range, 8-bit resolution
- Up to 1 GS/s sampling rate
- Multi-module processing synchronization
- On-board FPGAs for real time processing